current flash plugin version please click here.
Parts sold and used by Volkswagen Dealers are specifically manufactured for all Volkswagen vehicles.
The main Parts hub is in Centurion and there are strategic regional parts hubs from which Dealers and approved motor body repairers draw their stock.
Dealers have strict lead-times for parts orders so as to reduce vehicle downtime.
Below is an overview of the benchmark times that our dealers strive to have vehicles out of their workshops:
• Standard service - 1 working day.
• Standard service including cambelt changes - 2 working days.
• Minor repairs (e.g. alternator, starter motor and driveshaft):
• Gauteng (2 working days)
• Coastal and Inland areas (3 working days)
• Geographically remote areas (4 working days).
• Major repairs (e.g. water pump, gearbox and engine):
• Gauteng (5 working days)
• Coastal and Inland areas (6 working days).
• Geographically remote areas (7 working days).
*Please note that times may vary dependent on parts availability and backorders.
Fleet Customers have the benefit of a parts prioritisation process from Germany on all Genuine Volkswagen Parts.